Friday 29 June 2018

Final Update

Wow! And like that...it's over!




Thank you to everyone for an amazing year! I loved coming to school each day to work with your children! Their personalities kept me smiling, their struggles kept me working hard and sharing in their successes made me endlessly proud!

To see the rest of June's photos, or to look back on the year in photos, you can open this link. It will give you access to every months' photos organized into folders. You can copy and take photos from this link if you would like to print them or save them.

Team 3C 2017-2018 Photos



Congratulations to our super-responsible-with-their-school-supplies Pencil Challenge winners!!! Way to go!!!


Congratulations to our Top Home Reading minutes winner and our Most Improved Reader!!! I couldn't be more proud of you two!!!


Image result for road trip across canada

Some of the students were excited to follow me and my family across Canada this summer on our road trip. I will be posting regularly, as per my mom and dad's request, to both Instagram and Facebook. Feel free, if you want, to follow me on either social media form so your child can travel on this journey with me! On Facebook, I am listed as Jolene Miller Milson and on Instagram, I am listed as jomilson.

Have a great summer! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2, 2020

Hello 3C parents,  Last week was a busy week. We had skating, Random Acts of Kindness Week, Pink Shirt Day, an assembly presentation and ou...