Tuesday 16 September 2014

Our Rock Walk 

I just want to thank all of our awesome parents for their patience and understanding in regards to the filling out of our on-line permission forms. Next time - it will be so much easier!

I also want to give a huge shout out of thanks to the parents that were able to join us on the Rock Walk - your support and help is always greatly appreciated.

It turned out to be a fabulous day for our Rock Walk. I know that I had an awesome time - it was so nice to get a chance to talk with the students outside of the classroom. It's a treat to see the different sides of the students and get to know them a little better. It was also thrilling to see and hear their excitement over the rocks that they found.

Here is a little glimpse into our afternoon!


The students worked hard collecting their rocks as well as walking to and from the river. 
They should all sleep well tonight - I know that I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 2, 2020

Hello 3C parents,  Last week was a busy week. We had skating, Random Acts of Kindness Week, Pink Shirt Day, an assembly presentation and ou...